There will be bargains galore at the market, which takes place at 5051 N Broadway, in the parking garage, between 10am and 5pm. Admission is $5.
Because this is Opening Day, there are some extra attractions to make this a little more special:
- The season begins with the annual Vintage Style Ride. At 11:30 bicycle enthusiasts can gather in front of the Garage and Alderman Harry Osterman of the 48th Ward will lead the way, up around the lake and back to the Garage. Ride your vintage bike or any bike and wear a vintage outfit and join us!
- Musical guest Soda Gardocki of Wax will entertain us from 12am to 3pm and American Pickers' Danielle Colby will be manning the booth for her local Chicago store, 4Miles2Memphis. Chicago based dealers, Collector's Agency, Honkytonkstar, Closet2Couture, Audio Archaeology, The Brown Elephant, District and tons more.
|Some participants in last year's Vintage Bike Ride|
- April 27th: Season Opener Vintage Style Ride
- May 18th: Mid Century
- June 15th: Record Ramp
- July 20th: Rockabilly and Tiki
- August 17th: Refound Art
- September 21st: 1984
- October 19th: Record Ramp