- Baker & Nosh will pass out cookies to trick-or-treaters between 4pm and 7pm, and La Colombe coffee for their shivering adult companions.
- Safe trick-or-treating, sponsored by Buena Park Neighbors, takes place on Kenmore between Irving Park and Montrose between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- Meet the original sucka! Pegasus Players presents a stage reading of Blacula! at 8pm. Just five bucks with the code word FANG when you order tickets.
- Gov't Mule has a Halloween event at the Riviera starting at 8:10pm.
- Costume Contest at Uptown Lounge, beginning at 11pm.
- Enjoy the day... and the night!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Tricks and Treats Galore
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
La Colombe just showed up with a surprise! Not only do they have coffee tonight, but also Espresso and Hot Coco! It all sounds great on a cold halloween night!ReplyDelete