CTA workers will be busy this weekend doing a track cutover of the third of four train tracks around the Wilson Station, aligning Track 2 so it can be put into use. When all four tracks are aligned, trains will no longer have to share tracks and travel times should be faster.
There will be street closures between 8pm on Friday and 8pm on Sunday. Closures will take place:
- Broadway between Wilson and Leland;
- Leland between Broadway and Winthrop;
- and there will be equipment in the alley between Broadway and Winthrop (4700 block).
- As usual, there will be lights, dust and noise during construction.
- No cowbell, but lots of air horn.
Post a Comment