The 2nd Annual Taste of Uptown takes place next Wednesday, September 27th, between 6pm and 9pm. Last year sold out, so hurry to get your tickets! They are $25 in advance, $35 at the door (if available).
Pick up your passport at Fat Cat and stroll around Uptown for an evening of nibbles and tastes at 20 different restaurants.
A portion of the profits will benefit Inspiration Corporation, an Uptown organization helping those who are homeless increase their self-sufficiency.
The route will feature small bites and samples from a variety of Uptown restaurants:
- Tesfa Ethiopian
- Fat Cat
- My Chocolate Soul (Hosted by Spoil Me Salon)
- Demera Ethiopian
- Emerald City Coffee
- Kāl’ish Short Order Vegan
- Longacre Pizza
- Everybody’s Coffee (Hosted by First Ascent Uptown)
- Provisions Uptown
- First Sip Café (Hosted by Aardvark Insurance)
- Heritage Outpost
- Immm Rice & Beyond
- Sol’s on Sheridan
- Klein’s Bakery & Cafe (Hosted by Uptown Underground)
- Selam Ethiopian Kitchen
- Fiesta Mexicana Uptown
- The Jerk Stop
- The Mukase Restaurant
- Blk Diamond Smok’s (Hosted by Uptown Underground)
- And don’t miss the after-party at Larry’s at the Lawrence House!
Post a Comment