Sunday, May 28th, is National Hamburger Day. We know that there are many places in Uptown to grab a delicious burger. But if you're someone who doesn't eat meat, or limits your intake, this is a celebration that you normally pass up.
Kāl'ish Short Order Vegan restaurant has your back. They are open 10am-3pm on Sundays, including brunch, and have a selection of meat-free burgers, including:
- K Burger: Classic beefy patty, K sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle & onion ($10.50)
- G Burger: Gluten free and nut free garden patty and bun, G sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle & onion ($10.50)
- Bad ADZ Burger: K Burger with bacon, cheese, roasted garlic mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion ($11.50) (pictured above)
- Avocado Crunch: K Burger or G Burger with avocado mash, spicy pico, tortilla crunch, crema & lime cotija ($11.50)
- Pesto V Burger: K Burger Or G Burger with provolone, leafy green pesto, cream and spicy peepadew relish ($11.50)
Kāl'ish is located at 1313 West Wilson. You can read more about their menu, their hours, and their founders at their website.