In the mood for delicious fresh food? The Japanese American Service Committee is having a Fresh Market on the second and fourth Thursday afternoons of the month through October 29th.
"When you enter our small indoor market from the main Clark Street entrance, 4427 N. Clark Street, you’ll find fresh vegetables and prepared foods from the following and more:
- Hinata Farms – Asian produce with a focus on Japanese varieties.
- M Square – pre-order sushi boxes in advance from M Square, limited quantity on site – https://m-square-catering-jasc-fresh-market.square.site/
- Mom’s Chicago – Katsu Sando and more
- Onigiri Kororin – pre-order authentic Japanese style grilled onigiri in advance at: https://www.exploretock.com/kororin/
JASC employs health protocols per the recommendation of city, state & federal health officials:
- No mask, no entry – mask must cover nose and mouth and be worn at all times.
- JASC indoor gatherings are limited to 50 people
- Please maintain a 6′ distance from others
Any questions? Contact Joan Ambo- firstname.lastname@example.org 773-275-0097 ext. 228"