Participating businesses will have promotions in-store, along with doggy ambassadors. Saturday, July 17th, is devoted to all things doggy on Catalpa Avenue between Ashland and Clark. Hours are 9am-2pm, with a $5 suggested donation.
Events include a free photo booth and goodie bags courtesy of BLVD Vet and agility demonstrations by Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center. Plus enjoy some playtime in the Dog Park(ing lot) across the street at St. Gregory’s on the corner of Catalpa and Ashland.
Vendors include Ándale Market, Chicago Dog Co., Friends of Winnemac Dog Park and Six Point Pet. Defloured Bakery and Downstate Donuts will be offering both human and dog-friendly treats. Many local businesses will also be offering in-store promotions, including free flower collars at Foursided.
For additional information, visit the Andersonville Dog Days of Summer page. Pet ambassadors from neighborhood businesses will be showcased on the Chamber’s social media outlets throughout the week.
Special thanks to event sponsors Foursided, State Representative Kelly Cassidy, Michael Plageman, American Family Insurance and Urban Pooch.
- Boulevard Veterinary Ravenswood | 4646 North Damen
- Colectivo Coffee | 5425 N Clark
- Foursided | 5061 N Clark
- Kriser’s Andersonville | 5353 N Clark
- Chicago Dog Co. | 2512 W Bloomingdale
- Ándale Market | 5232 N Clark St
- Cuddle Bunny | 2901 N Clark
- Van & Bella’s, Pet Photography Studio | 1112 N Ashland
- Andersonville Cryotherapy and Athletic Recovery Center | 5052 N Clark
- Six Point Pet | 5217 N Clark
- Defloured | 1477 W Balmoral
- Kimberly Kingen Photography | 5926 1/2 North Paulina