NSCFCU is offering community members a FREE Condo workshop to give you all the tools necessary to make your dream home possible.
Are you a condo owner or thinking of becoming one? Come and learn all about:
- The differences between owning a single-family home vs. condo
- How to make sure your condo board is compliant
- Evaluating your building’s financial risk
- How to plan for assessments and major repairs
This is especially targeted to condo-owners in self-managed buildings!
Snacks and all workshop materials will be provided.
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 6:00 PM
- ICA Greenrise Building
4750 North Sheridan Road (at Lawrence)
In the MLK Room
Post a Comment