From Ald. Cappleman in email:
"This week, the city will hold its first training for the new 311 system, and it will take place here in the 46th Ward. The city is rolling out a new and vastly improved 311 system this month, and you can attend this training to learn to:
- Submit non-emergency city service requests;
- Check the status of 311 service requests;
- Sign up for status alerts;
- Explore other 311 service requests in your neighborhood;
- Discover the types of city services available to you.
WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 20, 10 to 11 a.m. OR 1 to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Bezazian Library, 1226 W. Ainslie St.
MORE INFORMATION: Call 312-744-0019
You do not have to register in advance to attend.
I am confident that the new 311 system will be a great tool for residents, and I hope you take advantage of this training so you can maximize the benefits of the new system."