"Vintage Buena Park" takes on a whole new meaning on Sunday, April 22nd, as TOAST OF UPTOWN takes place as a wine walk around the neighborhood.
Uptown United says,
"Join us for the first ever TOAST OF UPTOWN, an afternoon of strolling and sipping in beautiful Buena Park!
All attendees will receive a wine tasting glass which is your ticket to this event—simply present it at each stop along the route for delicious wine samples. This self-guided stroll will take you on a tour through the many businesses that call Buena Park home. Wine selections have been generously curated by North Buena Deli & Wine as well as local restaurants and cafe. Small bites from local eateries will be provided along the route as well.
- My Chocolate Soul
- Tolotzin Mexican Cuisine
- Jakes Pup in the Ruf
- Mystic Visions Spiritual Gallery
- Intergalactic Cafes, Inc.
- The Reservoir
- IRPINO Real Estate
- North Buena Deli and Wine
- The Bar on Buena
- Klein's Bakery & Café
- All Strength Training
- Gns Foods
- Jenny Tola - State Farm Agent
- Royal Flesh Tattoo and Piercing
- Lakeside Wine and Spirits
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH Buena Park Neighbors and North Buena Deli and Wine
SPONSORED BY European & US Car Service
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS (purchased before April 16): $30
- REGULAR ADMISSION (purchased on/after April 16): $35
- TICKETS: toast-of-uptown.eventbrite.com"
Any information on the wines?ReplyDelete