"The Cook County Assessor's office recently mailed out Homeowner and Senior Citizen Exemption applications for your 2017 property tax bills. If you would like one-on-one help with filling out the forms, my staff is hosting four workshops in the coming weeks to assist constituents.
- Tuesday, January 30 from 9am - noon
47th Ward Alderman Pawar's office, 4243 N. Lincoln
- Thursday, February 1 from 9am - noon
45th Ward Alderman John Arena's office, 4754 N. Milwaukee
- Friday, February 2 from 9am - 11am
44th Ward Alderman Tom Tunney's office, 3223 N Sheffield Ave
- Friday, February 2 from noon - 2pm
48th Ward Alderman Harry Osterman's office, 5533 N Broadway St
- Government-issued photo ID
- Most recent property tax bill
- 2016 Federal Income Taxes (only if applying for senior freeze)
Please remember the deadline to submit exemptions is Wednesday, February 7. Please call my office at 312-603-4210 for any additional assistance."