All CPS students will be eligible for free general admission with proof of student ID or a copy of their spring 2017 school report card.
Museums will also grant students free admission for one adult to accompany them, with some sites providing free entrance for the entire family. Visit individual museum websites for details.
Participating museums include:
- Adler Planetarium. Website: www.adlerplanetarium.org
- Art Institute of Chicago. Website: www.artic.edu
- Chicago History Museum. Website: www.chicagohistory.org
- The DuSable Museum of African American History. Website: www.dusablemuseum.org
- The Field Museum. Website: www.fieldmuseum.org
- Lincoln Park Zoo. Website: www.lpzoo.org (Free anyway, but worth a shout-out)
- Museum of Contemporary Art. Website: www.mcachicago.org
- Museum of Science & Industry. Website: www.msichicago.org
- National Museum of Mexican Art. Website: www.nationalmuseumofmexicanart.org
- National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture. Website: www.nmprac.org
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. Website: www.naturemuseum.org
- Shedd Aquarium. Website: www.sheddaquarium.org