Chicago History Museum will be holding walking tours through Graceland on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, led by native Uptowner and noted historian Al Walavich. "Visit the graves of some of Chicago’s most prominent citizens, including Marshall Field, Louis Sullivan, Potter and Bertha Palmer, and George Pullman. Tour runs approximately 2 hours."
Here are the dates and times. Visit the tour page to purchase advance tickets. Tickets are $25; $20 for CHM members.
- Saturday, October 29, 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 29, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 31, 1:00 p.m.
Post a Comment