|click to enlarge|
Beginning Monday, September 26:
- The station's main entrance on Broadway will close.
- The auxiliary entrance on the south side of Wilson will close.
- The east platform (closest to Broadway) will close. It is currently used by northbound passengers.
- All trains heading both northbound and southbound will be accessed via the new west passenger platform.
- the main entrance on the south side of the street (staffed, with fare vending machines), or
- the auxiliary entrance on the north side of the street (unstaffed, farecard required for entry)."
|The Wilson station in 1917. The building on the right, long since demolished,|
was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (courtesy of Chicago-L.org)
* The east platform will close at 9pm Friday evening as northbound stations are bypassed.