We all know about the Pat Whalen Show, the live talk show at Truman College tonight - right? It's part of Uptown Saturday Nights and it's free.
Business Partners reminds us of the great array of places to dine or snack before or after the show:
"Looking for a place to eat and grab a drink before or after the show? Explore some of Uptown's great bars and restaurants, all within walking distance of Truman College!
- Drink and Ink, 4443 N. Broadway. Grab a drink at this no-frills bar next to a tattoo studio, showing a live feed of tattoos in progress. Don't miss our Official After Party at Drink & Ink, featuring pizza from Gigio's Pizzeria!
- Everybody's Coffee, 935 W. Wilson (everybodyscoffee.com). Cheery coffeehouse featuring brews from around the city and country, with long bar tables offers baked goods made on-site.
- Gigio's Pizza, 4643 N. Broadway (gigiospizzachicago.com). Stop by Gigio's for New York-style pizza by the pie or slice. Grab a ticket to our Official After Party at Drink & Ink, and you can try some!
- Godfather's Pizza, 1265 W. Wilson (thegodfatherspizza.com). Simple carry-out spot offering a varied menu with sandwiches, pizza, pasta, ribs & more.
- Heritage Outpost, 1325 W. Wilson (heritagebicycles.com). This coffee shop features delicious local coffee and pastries, and even has a small bar if you're in the mood for a drink before the show!
- Iyanze Bolat African Cuisine, 4623 N. Broadway. Cuisine from across Africa served in a large, welcoming restaurant with TVs for live soccer matches.
- La Ciudad Mexican Grill & Café, 4514 N. Sheridan (laciudadgrill.com). A great BYOB spot - bring a bottle of tequila to try with La Ciudad Margarita mix.
- Palla's Grill, 4570 N. Broadway (pallasgrillchicago.com). There's something for everyone at Palla's: burgers, sandwiches, ribs, pasta, and more!
- Thai Uptown, 4621 N. Broadway (thaiuptownchicago.com). Thai restaurant offering fresh Thai favorites, including noodles, curry, and rice dishes.
- Uptown Arcade, 4820 N. Broadway. Uptown's newest bar and only arcade! Come after the show for old school gaming and $4 Hamm's cans.
- Uptown Pizza & Barbecue Restaurant, 1031 W. Wilson. Counter service restaurant known for rib tips & pizza serving other American eats such as burgers & wings.
- Viet Bowl, 1122 W. Wilson. A great local spot for Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine."
Post a Comment