Thorek Hospital will start off the meeting with a welcoming address, followed by BPN president Lisa von Drehle, who will provide a neighborhood update, details on the Matthew Hoffman public art project, and introduce the following guest speakers:
- Sara Dinges – Uptown Chamber of Commerce
- Jenny Tola – State Farm Insurance agency on Broadway
- Mark Zipperer – This former Buena Park Neighbors board member will discuss area real estate
- Zach Trowbridge – All Strength Training facility on Broadway
- Sarah Bowen on diamonds
- Dominic Irpino – Irpino Real Estate on Broadway
- Nicole Vasquez will introduce The Shift 2.0
- Tressa Feher of the 46th Ward aldermanic office will update attendees and take questions on ward matters.
Buena Park Neighbors is a 46th Ward neighborhood association of more than 200 residents, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations in the nationally registered Buena Park Historic District. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for everyone in Buena Park.