The Dining Out website says: "Celebrate food, friends and a great cause at our 20th annual Dining Out For Life! Last year, Chicago raised over $110,000 to continue its mission of providing housing with life services to men, women & children living with HIV/AIDS. This year we hope to raise even more! You can help make a difference by joining us along with 60 other cities throughout North America and Nigeria and dine out on Thursday, April 25th!"
The Uptown restaurants that are participating by donating a portion of their receipts to the cause are:
- Anna Maria Pasteria, 4400 N Clark (dinner only)
- Baker & Nosh, 1303 W Wilson (any meal all day)
- Crew Bar & Grill, 4804 N Broadway (lunch and dinner)
- Magnolia Cafe, 1224 W Wilson (dinner only)
- Razon, 4250 N Marine (dinner only)