If you've got someone in your life you'd like to honor for Mother's Day, and you're still looking for a gift, here are a few local last-minute suggestions:
- Tree House Humane Society is offering its annual Mother's Day Puss 'n' Boats benefit architecture cruise. "This benefit cruise departs on Sunday, May 13th, at 4pm (boarding at
3:45pm), from the southeast corner of the Michigan Avenue bridge at Wacker Drive, on Chicago's Riverwalk. This is the exact same cruise these companies always give -- the only difference is that Tree House receives 100% of the proceeds for this particular cruise! Children 4 years and under are FREE and 5 - 12 years are $10; the fee is $35 for those aged 13 and older. This is the same price you'd pay for the same architecture tour at any other time of the year, but if you decide to go on this benefit tour, 100% of the proceeds benefit the sick, injured, abused, and neglected strays at Tree House! Tickets are limited so purchase yours today! Tickets can be purchased online or by phone, 773-784-5488 ext. 225."
- Buy that special someone a Spa Day at Spoil Me Salon, and get a little sumpin' sumpin' back for yourself. "Spoil Me Salon & Spa is the perfect way to Spoil your Mother
to a relaxing Spa day! Purchase a $100 gift certificate and you will
receive a $20 gift certificate for yourself."
- SHE Art, 1519 W Foster, is offering discount coupons through Sunday, available at the store:
- Super Shala Yoga: 3 private yoga sessions for $25.00
- Ya-Ya's Antiques: 20% off anything in the store
- Sifu: 15% off any knitting project and materials
- Urban Mischief: 20% off accessories, candles, and personal items
- SHE ART Chicago: free plant and charm....take 20% off anything in the store (except artist made)
Post a Comment