- They'll be leaving from the Horner Park area (Rockwell and Belle Plaine) early in the morning (peak viewing time there is 7:30am-8:30am).
- The next cheering station is at Damen and Leland. Peak viewing times there are 8am-8:45am.
- Then they end up passing McCutcheon School. The cheering station is at Sheridan and Ainslie, and peak viewing times there are 8:30am-9:30am.
- They're in the park next, probably walking along the lakefront trail. The official cheering station is at Montrose, just east of the Drive. Peak viewing times are 8:45am-10am.
- They stay along the lakefront path and continue south all the way to the Peggy Notebart Museum.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Cheer On The Avon Walkers Next Sunday
The map is online, but it's hard to see exactly what route they'll be taking through Uptown on their way to Soldier Field, so here are the designated cheering stations: