We’re ready to relaunch our block club and hope you can join us this coming Thursday, March 8, to elect our new board members. Details and meeting agenda can be found below; please forward and share with your neighbors.
All residents living within the GWNA boundaries — Broadway to Malden, Montrose to Wilson — are welcome to attend. Block clubs play an important role in shaping your community!
Graceland Wilson Neighbors Association Meeting & Board Elections
Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Brightview Nursing Home, First Floor Dining Room, 4538 N. Beacon St
- Review of minutes from last meeting
- Board member elections
- Board member responsibilities & committees
- Update from Town Hall meeting on transportation: Wilson El Station and Permit Parking
- Update on Maryville TIF
- 46 Ward Menu Money: 2011 approved projects, pending projects, request for new projects
- Public Safety—Identifying problem buildings & neighborhood hot spots
- Setting Goals, Events & Projects
Please share this invitation with your neighbors along with a personal note to join GWNA. If you’re unable to attend the meeting and want to get involved, send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!
Post a Comment