Daily residential zone permit parking passes are now available for purchase at the 46th Ward office (4544 N Broadway)!
Daily parking passes require photo ID and proof of current address from one of the following:
- Drivers License or State ID
- Current mortgage or lease
- Water, tax, gas or electrical bill
- Phone bill: Land line only, cell phone bills are not accepted
- Satellite or cable television bill
By ordinance, residential daily passes are limited to 30 passes per household in a 30 day period.
Does anyone know what purpose these passes serve?ReplyDelete
If you live on a street zoned for permit parking and have guests, they need a daily pass so they don't get ticketed.ReplyDelete
anyone know if they offer these at the 48th ward office as well?ReplyDelete