|Feel free to print out this poster and |
display it in your lobby or at local businesses.
- Robert Jordan of WGN-TV has agreed to moderate the debate, and many of the candidates will be available after the debate to talk with you in further detail. You are welcome to hang out and talk to the alderman candidates after the event.
- It will be co-sponsored by Clarendon Park Neighborhood Association (CPNA) and the Uptown Coalition for Responsible Development (UCRD).
- If you have questions for the candidates, please submit them to either CPNA or the Great Debate Committee by Wednesday, January 26th at 5pm. Please also include your name and address. If you would like to have only your name appear or would like to be anonymous, that would be fine (please indicate your wishes in your e-mail).
- If you can lend a hand with the planning or on the day of the debate, your help would be appreciated. Contact the Great Debate Committee.
- Many thanks to Marlise Fein for organizing this, to Borders for hosting it, to CPNA and UCRD for sponsoring it, and to Robert Jordan for agreeing to be the moderator. You all rock!
46th Ward Great Debate
Borders in Uptown, 4718 N. Broadway (Second Floor)
Saturday, January 29, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Moderated by Robert Jordan of WGN