- For the second year running, the Wilson El was voted the very best station for accumulated assorted bodily fluids.
- No TIF funds have yet been allocated to the Wilson station (the meeting isn't until September).
- The former "grand lobby" of the now-closed station is easily accessible to anyone small enough to squeeze through the window.
- The station is covered with graffiti that's been there for weeks.
- "The place is falling apart and even the 'new' decking put down is poor quality and starting to pop up everywhere."
put in a chic French marketplace there. Talk is cheap, indeed. Oui, oui.