Our Aspiring Principals -
- Participate in a one year paid internship in a Chicago Public School as a full member of the school’s leadership team, directly responsible for raising student achievement and leading teachers.
- Obtain over $100,000 worth of high quality training free of charge, facilitated by master principals, renowned educators, and national education and business leaders.
- Earn a Masters of Education in Administration and Supervision and a Type 75 (if applicable) at no cost.
- Receive support and guidance through the CPS Principal Eligibility Process.
- Receive ongoing coaching, mentoring, and school support during their first years as a Principal.