Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Way To Reach 311

If your cell phone won't let you dial 311 (ours stopped connecting to it a couple months ago), you can still get in touch with a 311 operator to report graffiti, unsafe conditions, whatever you might see as you walk around the neighborhood.

Just call 312-744-5000 and you'll get "311."

1 comment:

  1. Good news in case Streets and Sanitation "relocates your car" because of a water main break or something.