Such is the case with the Buena Park Neighbors' general meeting on Monday, September 28, when an autographed baseball will be raffled off among attendees. It takes place at 7pm at The Shift, 4101 North Broadway. Besides the awesome swag, it's a chance to meet new neighbors and talk about neighborhood issues and businesses.
Featured speakers will include:
- Lisa von Drehle, President of the Buena Park Neighbors Association,
- Alderman James Cappleman, who will update us on ward issues,
- Julianne Scherer, Chair of the Wilson L Public Space Committee, who will address plans for the redevelopment of the Wilson L and how we can get involved to make it better,
- John Squeo from Thorek Hospital, who will share details on its current business plans,
- Mike Breheny, developer of 4027 Broadway, who will give an update on the development,
- Local business owners from The Shift, see3 Communications and La Boudoir.