If you have a pet you'd like to bring to have blessed, we are aware of these opportunities in the areas including and around Uptown:
- Mary, Mother of God Parish (three locations): "Bring your dogs, cats, birds, ferrets, snakes, elephants, or any other pet for a blessing by the Franciscan Friars of Mary, Mother of God Parish.
- Saturday, October 1st, noon, St. Ita School Playground, 5525 N Magnolia
- Saturday, October 1st, noon, St. Gregory the Great Courtyard Parking Lot, 5545 N Paulina
- Saturday, October 1st, 1pm, St. Thomas of Canterbury Church Steps, 4827 N Kenmore
- All Saints Episcopal Church, Wilson and Hermitage, will have pet blessings at the 9am and 11am Sunday worship services on Sunday, October 2nd. "After each service, a pet procession will take us out to the lawn for refreshments (both human and pet varieties) and an "Ask a Vet" session with our own Dr. Steve Larson. Have a pet, but can't bring them? No worries! Bring your favorite pet picture and receive a blessing that way. Don't have a pet? Come and enjoy the fun anyway."
- St Mary of the Lake, Buena and Sheridan, Tuesday, October 4th, Belltower Garden. "All parishioners and neighbors are welcome to bring their pets (leashed) to a special blessing!"