|Photo courtesy of |
Andersonville Chamber of Commerce
The cost is $20, and that includes a free appetizer at check-in and a commemorative Viking Pub Crawl beer glass designed by Transit Tee. The pub crawl lanyard gives participants access to discounts at each of the drinking establishments on the route.
You can register and sign in at the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce page.
The pub crawls includes businesses in both the Uptown and Edgewater portions of Andersonville, including:
- @mosphere, 5355 N Clark St. (check-in location)
- The Call, 1547 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
- Farraguts on Clark, 5240 N. Clark St.
- FIYA, 5419 N. Clark St.
- Gadabout, 5212 N. Clark.
- Land & Lake Andersonville, 5420 N. Clark St.
- Meeting House Tavern, 5025 N. Clark St.
- Nobody's Darling, 1744 W. Balmoral Ave.
- Parson's Chicken & Fish Andersonville, 5721 N. Clark St.
- Replay Andersonville, 5358 N. Clark St.
- Simon's Tavern, 5210 N. Clark St.
- The SoFo Tap, 4923 N. Clark St.
- Uvae Kitchen and Wine Bar, 5553 N. Clark St.
- Urban Brew Labs (location on Clark St. TBD)