- the Hygge Fest Pajama Fun Run,
- the first ever Coffee & Hot Cocoa Crawl, and
- sales and specials at many of the shops.
- Early to Bed (5044 N Clark): All Weekend: 20% off all massage candles
- FRÍO Gelato (5152 N Clark): All Weekend: Free toppings with purchase
- Foursided (5061 N Clark): All Weekend: 20% Off Soaps, Candles, Puzzles, and anything Tarot
- Hopleaf Bar (5148 N Clark): Sunday, February 2 starting at 12PM: It’s time for Hopleaf’s 6th annual SUPER STOUT SUNDAY! Good thing Hygge Fest and Super Bowl Sunday happen on the same day. Get Hygge-cozy with your choice of 41 special & barrel-aged stouts and more on tap.
- Milk Handmade (5137 N Clark): Sunday, February 2: Scrunchie making workshop by Argaman and Defiance. Tickets and more information soon.
- Uncharted Books (5140 N Clark): All Weekend: 15% off three important types of cozy books: mysteries, recipes and histories!
* So what's this hygge all about? According to the Chamber, "The Danish concept of “hygge” (pronounced hue-gah) has been around for ages. It refers to the ritual of embracing life’s simple pleasures. Feeling relaxed, cozy and surrounded by the warmth of family, friends, community and fire all encompass the idea of Hygge. The Andersonville Chamber of Commerce is bringing a weekend of Hygge to Andersonville during the month of February when folks need a little warming up."