Circle the date on your calendar: Thursday, September 26, 6pm-9pm
"The 4th Annual Taste of Uptown is an event that continues to celebrate Uptown’s amazing cultural and culinary diversity. This restaurant crawl will feature small bites and samplings from Uptown eateries.
Participants will receive a passport at check-in location (TBD) and stroll from restaurant to restaurant along the Broadway, Wilson, and Lawrence corridors, enjoying samples at various locations (see list of participating businesses below).
TICKETS can be purchased at nightout.com/events/taste-of-uptown/tickets
- $25 EARLY BIRD: Use code UPEARLY to receive the early bird price through 5pm on Monday, September 9!
- $30 REGULAR PRICE (online ticket sales will end on Tuesday, September 24 at 5pm)
- $40 AT THE DOOR (based on availability)
HERE'S THE BEST PART! A portion of ticket sales will be donated to local charities who are helping our neighbors in need overcome hunger.
- 3 Squares Diner
- Demera Ethiopian Restaurant
- Diamond's Homestyle Cooking and Catering
- Everybody's Coffee
- Fat Cat Chicago
- Fiesta Mexicana Uptown
- Immm Rice & Beyond
- Inspiration Corporation/Inspiration Cafe
- J & N Grille
- Longacre Chicago
- Mikki Chewz
- Selam Ethiopian Kitchen"
Taste of Uptown is sponsored by Business Partners - The Chamber for Uptown, Uptown United, and Mikki Chews.