From Satellite's website:
"Dear Friends and Neighbors...
We are THRILLED to announce The Satellite Cafe will re-open Saturday, April 6th! We are beyond excited and thankful to be returning to the neighborhood. Satellite will be helmed by General Manager Morgan Sosic and Assistant Manager Katie Incardona. Lucy Strickland is joining the team as a barista.
What you can expect:
- A stripped-down menu breakfast and lunch menu
- Two Brothers coffee and tea
- Baked goods from Phlour
- Plenty of beer and wine options
- A new installation by local artist Caroline Brown
Daily, 7am to 2pmHow you can be involved:
- Join us on Saturday, April 6th for our official first day
- Attend the Toast of Uptown Wine Walk on Sunday, April 28th
- Contact email@example.com to host a party, D&D night, open mic session, script reading, etc. in the space
Can’t wait to see all your faces.
Co-owner Tim has said on Facebook that the Maiden Voyage Cafe, at Montrose and Paulina, is no longer under their ownership, but will reopen as a new place at some point.