"Over 6,700 people helped us kick-off the first Argyle Night Market of the 2017 season! Don't worry if you missed it - we've got 8 more to go! Uptown United is thrilled to be hosting the 5th annual Argyle Night Market every Thursday in July and August this summer. Delicious food from local Argyle restaurants, live music, and family fun - FREE admission.
- July 13th Market Vendors: 48th Ward — Axis Lab — Cafe Hoang — Chicago Public Library - Bezazian Branch — Chinese Mutual Aid Association — Empanadas Argentinas — Eternal Harmony Vegan Soaps — Family House Chinese Restaurant — Fonseca Martial Arts — Gold Cuts — Kie Gol Lanee — Kinetic Ferment Co. — Kyoto Black — Magic Circle Crepes — My Chocolate Soul — Mystic Visions Spiritual Gallery — Nha Hang Viet Nam — Paradise Products — Pho Xe Lua — Pati Cake — Phoenix Bean LLC — Tina's Chicago — Tai Nam Market — Uptown Brownie — Yoberri Gourmet.
- Kids on Argyle: Family friendly activities offered by volunteers from Family Empowerment Centers.
- 6PM - Fonseca Martial Arts specializes in karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, and self-defense for ages 3+, with a focus is on discipline, respect, fitness, and fun. Come see their demo team give a sneak peek into life at their dojos!
- 7PM - Live music featuring the Afro-Cuban rhythms of James Sanders & Conjúnto!
- Free Bike Valet Parking at Uptown Bikes pop-up location at 1124 W. Argyle from 5PM - 8:45PM.