Argyle Night Market returns Thursday evening to Argyle between Kenmore and Sheridan. It starts at 5pm and runs until 9pm. Uptown United says,
"Back for a fifth year! Come enjoy freshly prepared food, local vendors, and multi-cultural entertainment each Thursday night, July 6 – August 31, right in the heart of Uptown’s Asian Marketplace – Argyle Street! This vibrant and award-winning event is located on the city’s first and only shared street in Chicago.
- July 13th Market Vendors: 48th Ward — Cafe Hoang — Chinese Mutual Aid Association — CLK Chicago — Empanadas Argentinas — Eternal Harmony Vegan Soaps — Everybody's Coffee — Family House Chinese Restaurant — Green Scene — Immm Rice & Beyond — Kie Gol Lanee — Kinetic Ferment Co. — Kyoto Black — La Tribu Artesania — Magic Circle Crepes — Mystic Visions Spiritual Gallery — Nha Hang Viet Nam — Organic Bread of Heaven — Pati Cake — Pho Xe Lua — Phoenix Bean LLC — Sun Wah BBQ — Tai Nam Market — Thorek Memorial Hospital — Tina’s Chicago — Uptown Brownie — Uptown United — Yoberri Gourmet.
- Kids on Argyle: Face painting provided by Illinois State Senator Heather Steans and family friendly activities offered by volunteers from Family Empowerment Centers.
- 6PM - VoViNam Lion Dance & Martial Arts
- 7PM - Live Music from Beats y Bateria: a collaboration of Havana-born, Chicago-based DJ/Producer AfroQbano, Moldovan-born fado jazz singer Ana Munteanu, global beat drummer Daniel Crane.
- Free Bike Valet Parking at Uptown Bikes pop-up location at 1124 W. Argyle from 5PM - 8:45PM.