From the CTA:
"We will have a full weekend of work as we place the 3rd of four new CTA tracks into service this weekend. This should be the last weekend & night work for a little while.
- Dates: 3/10/17 – 3/13/17
- Work Hours: 8PM on 3/10 to 4AM on 3/13
- Work Activity: Track Installation
- Impact to Community: The contractor will have Wilson Avenue, Broadway Avenue & Leland Avenue closed for safety reasons as they perform the final installation of the 3rd new track. There will be noise, dust and lights as a result of this work.
- Limits of operation:
At least one sidewalk will always remain open on all of these streets, signage will be provided to direct pedestrians."
- Wilson Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic from approximately Broadway to Clifton.
- Leland Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic from approximately Broadway to Winthrop
- The alley that is just east of the tracks, North of Leland, will be partially blocked with equipment.