"Come out and celebrate 10 years of serving great food in Uptown with one last brunch at Inspiration Kitchens - Uptown! Our big finale is this Sunday, July 31, 9 am - 4 pm.
- Summer Inspired French Toast. Thick sliced brioche dipped in lemon scented custard, lavender scented blueberries & strawberries, whipped “goat cheese” Chantilly cream, berry-honey syrup
- Sticky Toffee Pancakes. Buttermilk pancakes, drizzled toffee syrup, candied & salted pecans, cream cheese icing
- Watermelon & Mint Salad. Cooling summer watermelon, pink sea salt, fresh mint, baby arugula & pickled red onions, balsamic syrup
- Catfish & Grits. Crispy cornmeal encrusted catfish, creamy jalapeño & cheddar grits, spiced creole sauce, tobacco onions
- Pork & Pepper Skillet. Slow braised pork shoulder, red pepper confit, candied jalapenos, breakfast potatoes, queso fresco, eggs your way, cilantro “pesto”
Thank you for more than 10-years of supporting our work to help homeless and low-income individuals gain the skills they need to escape poverty and build a better life!"
Inspiration Corporation's website is here. And remember, when they announced the closing, they said, "As we look to the future, we are happy to report that we are already in talks with a partner to launch a new Inspiration Kitchens project in Uptown with an entirely new concept next year, so please stay tuned for updates."