A few more local Pride celebration opportunities:
- Baker & Nosh, at 1303 West Wilson: "Make sure to stop by and see us 9am-noon Pride Sunday, and grab a free La Colombe coffee! Happy Pride, Chicago!"
- Uptown Lounge, at 1136 West Lawrence: "Uptown Lounge opens at 11am for pre-parade drinks $3 Beers $4 Shots $4 Cocktails"
- La Ciudad, 4515 North Sheridan: "Join us Sunday before and after the parade for music, dancing, and great food! Doors open at 11am."
- Crew, 4804 North Broadway: "Crew will be open at 12:30 on Sunday. Stop in before or after (or instead of) the parade for bottomless mimosas or Crew's signature bloodies. Brunch available until 3pm."
- Buddhist Temple of Chicago, Racine & Leland: "This Sunday's theme is Rainbow Pride - celebrating the diversity of our sangha and the Chicago community. We'll even have rainbow-colored refreshments after the 11am service with lay speaker Nancey. Just in case you'd rather not be standing in the parade crowd under the hot sun and chance of thunderstorms - come enjoy our temple's AC and seat cushions June 26."
- Uptown Underground, 4713 North Broadway: "We believe that LOVE should be free, so we're having a free show and giving away free tickets and free jello shots to celebrate Pride. Come visit us and celebreate #LoveisLoveisLove!" Muffy's Post Pride Party, Your one stop shop for a Post Pride Parade Party -- click the link for details.