|Side view from the parking lot next door.|
The building has a 45' frontage, and a 124' depth
It's a 1929 building that doesn't look like it's had much TLC since it was last purchased in 1987 for $110,000. According to real estate records, it consists of 27 studio apartments and two retail areas. One of the storefronts appears empty and was last occupied by a driving school. The other was or is the home of the Polish Yachting Association of North America.
The article announcing the sale of the building in REJournals doesn't identify the new owner of the property. It does say, "The rents were far below market. The new buyers saw this has a 'value-add' opportunity and are planning to rehab the apartments while upgrading the common areas."