JAM Productions has announced the Mumford & Sons show has been postponed a couple days, until Friday, June 19th.
From JAM's website:
"RESCHEDULED! SHOW NOW THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 19!! Due to the dangerous weather conditions that began on Monday, along with several consecutive days of rain - which have impacted the crew’s ability to get the concert site completed in time for tonight’s concert - the show is being postponed until this Friday, June 19. Tickets purchased for tonight’s show will be honored at the gates on Friday."
As you were.....
Update: Statement from the band on Facebook--
"**Tonight’s Concert at Montrose Beach & Park POSTPONED UNTIL FRIDAY 19th JUNE**
It is with massive regret that we have to announce that tonight's headline show in Chicago has to be postponed to Friday June 19.
Despite huge efforts against really unfavourable weather, the local promoters have been unable to build us a stage in time for the show tonight. It takes a lot for us to pull a show, it's something we try to avoid at all costs, but tonight it's just not going to happen. Of course we are devastated.
So what we're planning to do is to play this show on Friday night. We hope that as many of you as possible will come on Friday instead, where your tickets will be valid.
If you can't make the show on Friday, you can instead redeem your tickets at our Waverly GOTR Stopover this weekend, all details will be posted on the Gentlemen of the Road website. www.gentlemenoftheroad.com
And of course if neither of those are going to work for you, you can get a full refund here. https://www.etix.com/ticket/online/help2.jsp
We are so sorry. We are absolutely gutted and more than a little frustrated - this is our biggest ever headline show away from home, so you can understand that for all the days not to be able to do a show, this one hurts the most.
But Friday night is going to be all the more special for it, so we really, really hope you can make it."