"Brew Up Romance. If you or your partner consider yourselves beer aficionados, the best way to spend Valentine's Day is with *both* of your true loves: each other, and extraordinary barrel-aged beer.
Taste the Spectrum. Taste a range of rare, barrel-aged brews from Fat Cat's reserves, ranging from lighter options like cider and pale ales to heavier stouts and strong ales.
- Crispin Steel Town: Cider aged in five types of barrels
- Firestone Walker Double Barrel Ale: Oak-aged English-style pale
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton: Oak-aged imperial IPA and English-style pale blend
- New Holland Dragon's Milk: Bourbon Barrel-aged stout
- North Coast Old Stock Cellar Reserve: Barrel-aged strong"