From Business Partners' latest newsletter:
Come out and enjoy a bit of Historic Uptown on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 from 6PM-9PM
Alderman Osterman is back in Uptown and making this 'Neighborhood Nights' in the 48th Ward one of the best! Many of our neighbors at the intersection of Lawrence and Broadway are staying open late and having great deals on Tuesday the 28th for anyone who comes by between 6:00 and 9:00 pm. We expect the neighborhood to be packed! Here is some of what you can enjoy in Uptown on Tuesday:
- From 9- Midnight at the Uptown Lounge at 1136 W. Lawrence Avenue you can enjoy an Open Mic night hosted by ExPats Theater Company while drinking $3 Domestic Bottle Beer and $4 Call Cocktails.
- Demera Ethopian Restaurant at 4801 N. Broadway is offering a free Sambussa appetizer with the purchase of a meal (good for Feb. 28th only).
- Caravan Restaurant and Lounge at 4810 N. Broadway is giving away a free dessert with the purchase of an entree.
- Broadway Grill at 4800 N. Broadway will have a great deal on chicken salad sandwiches with a soup for $5.00, plus any piece of pizza with a drink is only $3.50.
- Carmela's at 1206 W. Lawrence has a special where 2 tacos with a side of rice and beans is only $5.00.
- Crew Bar + Grill at 4804 N. Broadway will have their famous Beergaritas for $4.25 and $1 Tacos.
- Shake Rattle and Read at 4812 N. Broadway will be offering 30% off all in-stock merchandise between 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
- Annoyance Theater at 4830 N. Broadway is offering 2-for-1 tickets at the box office for anyone who mentions "Neighborhood Nights."
- And Green Mill's Deep Blue Organ Trio hits the stage at 9:00 PM and plays until 1:00 AM.