"Sunday January 8 - 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Join Alderman Pawar for a special day for 47th Ward residents–visit him and his team at a reception table from 9AM to noon.
- A separate entrance for community residents to enter and purchase their All Access passes
- Special “Shedd Pass” discount Ward Day pricing for community residents. As a “Buy One Get One Free” offer, adult tickets are $28.95 (or half off that for a single ticket). Kids (3-11) are $19.95 (or half off a single ticket). Please bring your I.D.
- Kids under 3 get in free
- 10 percent discount on all food in our restaurants and gift store items.
- A special wristband will identify all 47th Ward Day guests.
- “Shedd Welcome” to Ward guests from Shedd interpreter prior to first aquatic show."
Multitask. Take the Red Line to Roosevelt and walk over to the Shedd from there. That way you can also take part in Sunday's "No Pants Day on the CTA". Remember, Sunday is all about 'shedding'.ReplyDelete
I live in the ward, and my partner doesn't. So are the tickets "Buy one get one free" or do I get mine half-price, and they have to pay full-price? I'm confused.
If it goes like the other Ward Days for the 46th and 48th, you can buy two for the price of one and give the other to your partner.ReplyDelete