From Ald. Osterman:
"There have been some very important and time-sensitive changes made to the Condo Rebate application process. Please carefully read the information below as I want to ensure that all Associations that qualify for the rebate receive theirs.
- An association can only file for the rebate for the 2011 operating year. Applications for prior years are not being accepted. The rebate for 2011 will be limited to a total of $75 per owner-occupied residential unit.
- Applications for the 2011 refuse rebate MUST be in our office by January 31, 2012 to be considered, no exceptions.
- The Finance Committee is still processing 2008 and 2009 remittances, and will then move on to process 2010 and 2011 applications.
- Applications need to be complete; incomplete applications will be delayed. Applications need to include the following:
Click here to download a FACT SHEET on the changes
- Claim form (download here)
- Association board form of resolution authorizing someone to submit the application for the rebate. The resolution should be signed by the Board President and one other person.
- A copy of the arrangement/contract for 2011 salvage collection services
- Supporting documentation of the total refuse collection expenses for 2011 - copies of invoices or a statement from the contractor will be sufficient
- If not on file with former year applications, the recycling certification form (download here)
- Both the Claim form and the Recycling form must be notarized (which can be done at the 48th Ward office)
Please bring or email your application to the 48th ward office by January 31 - or earlier if possible. Contact Jerry Goodman at 773-784-5277 or Jerry@48thward.org with any concerns or questions."
If you are in the 46th Ward, contact info@James46.org or call 773-878-4646.
If you are in the 47th Ward, contact 773-549-4462 or email@example.com.