It's time to go big or go home! The Cubs will play at Wrigley Field on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday, in the final games of the National League Division Championship. We should be good at this by now since the same parking restrictions are in effect. If they win one game, expect some noise!
Games 6 (and if necessary, Game 7) will begin at 7:08pm.
Parking Restrictions -- Beginning at Noon on Saturday, through Monday at 4am, there will be no parking on:
- Clark – School/Aldine to Irving (Both Sides)
- Irving Park – Clark to Seminary (Both Sides)
- "Expect street closures between Belmont and Irving Park / Halsted to Southport. At the discretion of the Chicago Police and OEMC, arterial streets MAY be closed to ALL vehicular traffic. Please have Photo ID and Proof of Residence available for presentation to either CPD or Traffic Management Personnel. While this may be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance."
- Irving Park between the cemeteries (Seminary to Clark) will be the staging area for Lyft, Uber and limos. Other passenger vehicles will be towed.
- Taxi Loading and Staging will be southbound on the 3300 block of Clark.
For all restrictions, including those for Lakeview/Wrigleyville, see Ald. Tunney's email.