The next seven days are going to see the demolition of unused train overpasses at both ends of the Wilson station.
- Starting tonight, Broadway will be closed between Wilson and Leland as CTA workers go round-the-clock until Monday morning taking down the trestle at Broadway and Leland.
- Starting Monday morning, Wilson will be closed between Broadway and Clifton as the overpass across Wilson starts coming down.
Buses are running normally, but the re-routes will be:#36 Broadway. Effective: Monday April 24, 2015 until Friday April 27, 2015, 2100 hours until 0400 hour:
- Southbound. Will operate regular route to Broadway / Lawrence, (turn left) East on Lawrence to Sheridan (turn right) South on Sheridan to Wilson, (turn right) West on Wilson to Broadway (turn left) over regular route.
- Northbound. Reverse of the Southbound Reroute.#78 Montrose. Effective: Monday April 27, 2015 - 0900 hours until Friday May 01, 2015 - 1600 hours:
- Eastbound. Operate regular route to Clark/Wilson, (cont.) North on Clark to Lawrence, (turn right) East on Lawrence to Broadway, (turn right) South on Broadway to Wilson, (turn left) East on Wilson over the regular route.
- Westbound. Operate regular route to Broadway/Wilson, continue North on Broadway to Lawrence (turn left), West on Lawrence to Clark (turn left), South on Clark to Wilson over to regular route.