We’ve had an unbelievable first season of the Argyle Night Market… and we’re sad to say good bye for the winter after this Thursday. Join us for a very special send-off featuring:
- A celebratory lantern parade and dragon dance
- Local favorite Iggy Yoakam & His Famous Pogo Ponies rocking the stage (UU note: This band features Shake Rattle & Read's Ric Addy and crew!)
- The amazing treats you’ve come to expect: Sun Wah roast pork, Hai Yen’s famous sausage wrapped in Hawaiian leaf, Uptown Brownies' strawberry rosemary blondies and more…
- Stock up on the best of the harvest from Armstrong Farms and Farmer Nick
- Thursday, September 19th, 4pm to 8pm, on Argyle between Kenmore and Sheridan
- All the details are here.
We at UU would like to thank everyone who put this together for their time and efforts. It was truly a joy to have happening in our community and we hope it's back next summer.