"In an effort to help residents avoid long lines at the City Clerk's office, we are once again hosting a City Sticker Day tomorrow. Along with purchasing your city sticker, if you live in an area with zoned parking, you can also purchase your residential parking permit & visitor passes.
- When: Thursday, June 13 from Noon - 6pm (Today!)
- Where: 46th Ward Office, 4544 N. Broadway
- To purchase your City Sticker online, click here.
- If you purchase them online, you can also order residential parking passes if you live on a street with zoned parking.
- To purchase your city sticker, you will be required to have a copy of your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). For more information, click here
If you live in Truman Square and didn't see it on their Facebook page, Permit Parking Zone 1186 is expanding to Winthrop and Leland later this year, so that may affect you and what you need to buy with your city sticker. See the FAQ here.
Ald. Pawar is sponsoring City Sticker Day on Saturday, June 15, at Sulzer Library, 4455 N Lincoln, between 9am and 2pm (in the Auditorium. He reiterates that you must bring your renewal notice or current registration to provide your vehicle's VIN; that stickers expire on June 30th; and enforcement begins on July 16th.