We're getting a platform! It's not going to look like the rendering for a couple years yet, but the CTA is starting the process of installing a new platform for the rehabbed Red/Purple Line Wilson station next week.
Monday, November 23rd through Wednesday, November 25th, Wilson will be closed to vehicular traffic between Broadway and Clifton between 9am and 4pm. Pedestrians will still have access to the area.
- Wilson Ave. will be closed to vehicular traffic but open to pedestrian traffic
- Limits of operation will be between Wilson & Broadway to Wilson & Clifton
- Station entrance at Wilson will remain in operation
- Bus #78 will be rerouted and will not stop at Wilson
- Service drive for Truman College will remain accessible
- There will be dust/noise while work is being performed