- Monday, September 28: Lakeview, Britton Budd Apartments, 501 West Surf, 9am-2pm
- Thursday, October 1: Edgewater, 48th Ward Service Office, 5533 North Broadway, 9am-2pm
- Friday, October 9: Downtown (for those who are 9-to-5'ers), City Hall Second Floor Lobby, 121 North LaSalle, 9am-2pm
- Wednesday, October 21: Downtown (9-to-5'ers), FUMC Temple, 2nd Floor, 77 West Washington, 11am-3pm
- Saturday, October 31: Uptown, Truman College, 1145 West Wilson, 9am-2pm
- Thursday, November 5: Uptown, Weiss Hospital Medical Building, 4700 North Marine, 10am-2pm
- Wednesday, December 9: Downtown (9-to-5'ers), City Hall Second Floor Lobby, 121 North LaSalle, 9am-2pm
- The Uptown Neighborhood Health Clinic at 845 West Wilson, Lower Level, offers free flu shots weekdays. If you have insurance, it will be billed. Hours are 8:30am-3:30pm M-W-F and 9:30am-4:30pm Tu/Th. They are closed the second Wednesday of every month between noon and 4pm.
Friday, September 25, 2015
Flu Season's Coming, Be Ready! (Updated)
its list of walk-in flu clinics, so these are the ones in Uptown and the surrounding areas. If you have an insurance card, bring it, but it's not necessary to have one to get your flu shot.