Free Fridays will include a community yoga class at 2pm, a repetition workshop (part of the Meisner technique for actors) at 7pm, and a rotating workshop that will focus on an element of acting or performance technique at 8pm. All Free Friday events are first-come, first-served and donations are accepted.
To kick off the Free Fridays events, Green Shirt will be hosting a launch party on August 7 at 8pm. Guests will have the chance to meet many of Green Shirt Studio’s instructors, network with other actors, and enjoy free food, drinks and more.
The schedule for the August Free Fridays is as follows:
- August 7, 8pm: Free Fridays Launch Party and Networking
- August 14, 8pm: Cold-reading Audition Bootcamp
- August 21, 8pm: “Behind the Scenes: Realities of the Casting Process” with Jason Teresi, Director of Regional Services for Breakdown Services
- August 28, 8pm: Monologue Brush-up
- Slow Flow Yoga: Mondays at 10am.
- Power Vinyasa Flow: Wednesdays at 10am.
- Community Yoga: Fridays at 2pm.
- Restorative Yoga by Candelight: Sundays at 7pm.