- They leave from the Horner Park area and the first cheering station is at Found Chicago (Rockwell and Belle Plaine) early in the morning (peak viewing time there is 7:30am-8am).
- The next cheering station is Quizno's at Damen and Leland. Peak viewing times there are 7:45am-8:15am.
- Then they end up passing McCutcheon School. The cheering station is the NE corner of Sheridan and Ainslie, and peak viewing times there are 8:30am-9:30am.
- They're in the park next, on the lakefront path. The official cheering station is located on the grassy area at the southwest corner of Montrose Avenue and the Lakefront Path. Peak viewing times are 8:45am-9:45am.
- They continue south all the way to the Peggy Notebaert Museum.
Many of the walkers are coming from out of town to be part of this event. Please make them feel at home and welcome in Uptown!